Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I hate how much I love you...

....the kittens, not the Julia. I am SEVERELY allergic to cats and dogs. However, we do have one cat, Sarah, who is like a 4th child to me. Our neighborhood had a mouse problem a few years ago, so after days of nagging, Keith talked me into getting a cat. Bye bye mice, hello allergies!! I love her very much, but I have to load up on Claritin and Benadryl every time I want to pet her.
Another problem with Sarah is that when she gets mad at us she likes to pee on our furniture. I've gone trough 4 comforters and a whole couch in the past five years. How would she react if we brought another cat into HER house? I will not have a house that smells like cats. Ever!
Last week my Mom's cat had kittens. I've never seen cats this small and I am head over heals in love with this orange one. He looks like a freaking cartoon!!
I need to remember all of the good reasons why we can't have another cat, bug it's so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment